Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Stretch!!!

I can not believe that we are on the home stretch of seminary. DH started his J-Term...a two week class...so he is quite busy! Girls go to work with me, which will be interesting...actually today went very well. Jan. 26th DH starts his LAST semester!! I can not believe we are actually to this point. The fact that we will be moving in approximately 4 1/2 months is crazy. I'm sitting wondering, "Why did I take stuff out of boxes?"
No we do not have a clue yet where...I promise I'll let you know as soon as I know. I'm finding that even knowing the Region doesn't tell us much as they could still send us to Alabama, Mississippi or someplace crazy like that. Ahhh, patience, seminary either tries it till you can't stand yourself or you learn to get some. Think I'm still in the middle!!
Look for upcoming posts on more stamping stuff. Just found a cool box that I'm going to make!!

No comments: