Monday, June 8, 2009

Cards Made While Sitting By the Pool!!!




Who says you can't take stamping anywhere? These cards were made when I was sitting at the hotel pool watching the girls swim!
All three cards were case'd (not completely) from the June Stampin' Success. I never try to make the things in the Success and figured it was about time!
The first card was case'd from page 16, "catch the weave". Weaving is a lot of fun and real easy and something great to demo!
The second card was case'd from page 23, "templates en vogue". Most of all I was interested in trying the large paper ribbon. Love the look and easy card to demo!
The third card was case'd from page 25. As you can see I used completely different colors, paper and stamps. This was also a fun card to make!
I SUGGEST to ALL OF YOU, try making some of the items from the Stampin' Success. It will get the juices flowing and hmmm maybe you can even sit by the pool and make them!

No comments: