Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm back and ready! Let's get into the swing of stampin'!

Sorry for being gone a while! John was called to Jerusalem Lutheran Church in Rincon, GA. So we have been moving and settling. Unfortunately stamping was set aside for all of this. Well it has gotten the better of me and it is time to get back in the swing of things. I'm back working on challenges on Splitcoaststampers.com and will be posting weekly (hopefully more oftern) to my blog. Keep a look out for my own special challenges for all of you.

I have also started a Christian Ladies Scrapping and Stamping night at our new church. I will keep you posted on how it is going and hopefully post some pictures of what everyone is making. If you would like to join us...Location: Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Date: November 19th, Time 7:00 p.m. Bring supplies if you have them and if not come anyways as there will be plenty. Hopefully this will get you into the swing of things too!

Keep checking back! I can't wait to show you some new things!!

No comments: