Sunday, August 3, 2008

Desk Pen/Accesory Holder and Note Pad Holder


Yippee I finally made one of the Office Pen Holders and Note Pad Holders!
What a great gift this will make for my DDSS...heheheheh she doesn't know she is getting it yet!
The holder is made using the cardboard coasters you find at your local dining establishment or I found my at the Shiner Bock Brewery in Texas. They were only $2.25 for a pack of 40. I was informed by my DH I can order them online also. Simply cover them in a DP of your choice, then use the Crop-A-Dile to punch three holes on one side. I punch only one side then used those three holes as a template for all the rest. So you will have a total of 6 holes, 3 and 3 across from each other. Simply tie them together with ribbon of your choice. For the bottom I covered another coaster in a solid card stock on both sides and then glue with Crystal Effects to the top portion. Then decorate as you wish.
The note pad holder is easy but I'm not giving details right now as I will be teaching this in my upcoming class. If you would like to attend one of my classes please feel free to e-mail me and I will give you dates, times, locations and supply fees. juliebstampin@hotmail.com

No comments: