Saturday, August 2, 2008

WOW, It's the Big Shot!!!


I'm announcing to all of my customers that SU! has something great coming up.
It is called the Big Shot.
It is a die-cut machine specially made for SU! by Sizzix. Sizzix has also designed dies specifically for SU! The best is that you can use any die on this machine, YES I SAID ANY!!!! It works on card stock, fabric, leather, chipboard, plastic, etc. I know this has made you excited, but the Big Shot is not yet for sale, but will be SOON. However, I can give you a sneek peek at the Machine and the Dies. Plus I should have one shortly (I'm really hoping) and will be able to share it with all of you, so you can have a little hands on!
Here is the link to the preview brochure:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/BigShot_Cust_US.pdf

There will be more announcements today from convention and I will let you know as soon as I know!!

No comments: